This introductory course in digitial skills for life provides an initial taster for those new to computing and all things digital.
It covers digitial skills for living, work and creativity.
- Setting up and using your own email address
- Using a mobile phone and electronic tablets
- Searching for things you like on the Internet (eg, places to visit, music, recipes)
- Journey planning online
- Using Skype
- Looking for jobs online
- Using Microsoft Office to write letters and emails, make spreadsheets and put together presentations
- Using online forms
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Designing your own artwork (eg, making posters and invitations)
- Making your photos look better
- Editing music and videos
To find out more, email email@example.com or telephone 020 7924 2949.