* Coronavirus support as a vulnerable person from the gov.uk website.
* Guidance on social distancing and for vulnerable people from the gov.uk website. Includes an easy read guide with general advice.
* If English is not your first language click here to download general coronavirus patient advice in various different languages including Urdu, French, Portugese, Polish, Punjabi, Somali and Slovak among others.
* Wandsworth community hub - for residents, particularly those people who are elderly and/or vulnerable without support networks, who need support to access medical/care services and food supplies. It is designed to help those most in need stay safe and well while they self-isolate at home.
* Lambeth council have details of support for vulnerable people in Lambeth, including a coronavirus helpline.
* Locally based mutual aid groups on facebook where you can get support and help especially if you're self isolating:
- Battersea COVID-19 Mutual Aid
- Putney Coronavirus Mutual Support Group
- Putney & Wandsworth COVID-19 Mutual Aid
- Earlsfield COVID-19 Mutual Aid
- Balham COVID-19 Mutual Aid Group
- Southfields COVID-19 Mutual Aid Group
- Tooting COVID-19 Mutual Aid Group
- Wandsworth Covid 19 Mutual Aid (Balham, Tooting and Clapham South areas)
* If you're self isolating and need help with practical things in the Battersea area you can also contact Coronavirus Angels here
* The Wandsworth Carers' Centre have produced a newsletter full of useful information to support carers during this sensitive time: Download Carers' Connect newsletter here.
* Easy read information and UK guidance from Keepsafe
* Information and advice about common queries from Citizen's Advice Wandsworth on their special coronavirus webpage.
* Tips for autistic people and their families from the National Autistic Society.
* Support for victims of domestic abuse during coronavirus.