When: Monday, Thursday and/or Friday, 11am – 3pm
Where: Based at Clapham Junction but normally out and about in the local area
Would you like to do something really rewarding with your time? We are looking for volunteers to work alongside our staff to help adults with learning disabilities and autism to increase their confidence to live and travel independently.
We can guarantee you’ll get a real buzz from doing such a rewarding thing with your free time.
To find out more, check out this video all about life at Share.
Our ideal volunteer would be:
- Committed to the inclusion of disabled people in all aspects of life
- Reliable, punctual and patient
- Friendly, warm and supportive of people
- A good listener
- Helpful and able to use initiative
In return for you giving up your time for us, you can expect:
- A comprehensive induction and regular training, with on-going support from staff
- An opportunity to develop new skills and make new connections
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Free lunch and refreshments if you volunteer for the whole day
- Invites to all our events, including Christmas parties and garden parties
- The opportunity to have your say by taking part in the annual volunteer survey
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference
If you'd like to have a chat about the role or if you have any questions, Leanne would love to hear from you. You can contact her via email email@example.com or telephone 0207 801 9825.
To apply now, please download and fill in our short application form. If you wish to discuss submitting your application by an alternative method, please speak to Leanne.