This is an opportunity for people to share stories, raises issues and concerns, discuss their needs.
It gives everyone a chance to have their say about the services provided by Share, and for us to find out how we can continue to improve our services to better support the person you look after and care for.
In 2020, our Parents/Carers' Meetings will take place on the following dates:
- Thursday 23rd January. 11am to 12.30pm
- Tuesday 24th March. 3.30pm to 5pm
- Wednesday 20th May 2020. 11am to 12.30pm
- Thursday 23rd July 2020. 10am to 11.30am
- Thursday 24th September 2020. 3pm to 4.30pm
- Wednesday 25th November 2020. 11am to 12.30pm
The meetings all take place at Share HQ at 64 Altenburg Gardens, London SW11 1JL.
To find out more about these meetings, contact Karen Miles, Share's Wellbeing and Outreach Manager, via email email@example.com or telephone 07445 365 365.