A community event in the beautiful Share Garden in Tooting with a little something for everyone! Here are just a few of the things we have in store...
Plants, plants, plants! Whether you have a garden, balcony or window sill, you can be sure to find something in one of our three polytunnels and heated greenhouse to brighten up your green space. We'll have summer bedding, veggie and herb plants on offer to suit all tastes so we can share a little piece of the Share Garden with you.
- Free exercise workshops, including yoga, movement dance and chair-based exercise, to get you active
- Different accessible bicycles for all the family to try, thanks to Bikeworks
- Treblemakers bringing some capella harmony to our lovely garden
- Pop-up café serving refreshments and (healthy!) street food
- Healthy living information stalls to get you active, living well and feeling great
The event also marks the launch of Share Nurseries, a Share gardening social enterprise, which provides valuable work experience and employability skills for all our students.
In the grounds of Springfield University Hospital
Next to Building 15
London, SW17 7DJ
Event terms and conditions