Are you creative, organised, and enthusiastic? Are you able to engage warmly with people from all walks of life? Then you could be our new lunchtime activities leader. We need someone who can encourage a positive and safe atmosphere in our dining areas for two hours a day (Monday to Friday) at lunchtime, creating a relaxed, yet stimulating environment for disabled people to enjoy their lunch breaks.
Share is a registered charity and a centre for training and wellbeing. We provide a range of programmes helping adults with learning disabilities, autism and other support needs become more happy, healthy, and independent. Our vision is a world where disabled people are fully included in society, living the life they choose, and we need talented people like you to help us make that happen.
- You’ll organise fun and interesting activities for our students.
- You’ll chat to our students, encourage them to make friends with others, and get involved in the activities on offer.
- You’ll also help with the till, taking payments and helping with lunch service.
- You’re a people person, with great empathy and an awareness of the support needs of disabled people.
- You’re reliable, always punctual and not afraid to get stuck in and problem solve when you need to.
- Most importantly, you share our strong commitment to the inclusion of disabled people in society, and you believe in equality for all.
Why work for us?
Share is committed to empowering disabled people. You’ll make a difference every day, helping people to live as independently as possible.
Our values drive us forward. They provide the framework for everything we do, including who we hire. We believe everyone has something to offer others, and we build on people's individual talents, interests, and abilities. We think happy employees are successful employees.
We won employer of the year at the Wandsworth Business Awards in 2019 and we hold gold Investors in People accreditation. This means we truly understand the value of people: we focus on what people can do, not what holds them back. And we have robust policies in place so that every single person working at Share takes ownership for making our programmes come to life.
We’ve been praised for our thorough induction process and supportive working environment where everyone has a voice and is valued. You’ll be surrounded by people who support you, challenge you, and inspire you.
How to apply
We positively welcome applications from all parts of the community and from people with diverse cultural backgrounds and lived experience.
Please send your CV and our equal opportunities form which can be downloaded at the bottom of this webpage.
Please return both to email@example.com. Successful candidates will be contacted for a short telephone screening interview and those selected will then go on to have a formal interview at our Clapham Junction site.