Share is a medium-sized charity with around 36 employees.
We won the prestigious award of Employer of the Year at Wandsworth Business Awards 2019. Over the last 3 years, our annual staff survey has reported that over 92% of staff are satisfied, happy or very happy in their employment with us.
autism accredited organisation by the National Autistic Society and a Disability Confident employer.
Our values drive us forward. They provide the framework for everything we do, including who we hire. We believe everyone has something to offer others, and we build on people's individual talents, interests and abilities. We think happy employees are successful employees.
As well as the chance of working with an inspiring, friendly and committed team, we offer:
- 5 weeks paid holiday pro-rata, increasing by one day for each year of service to 6 weeks
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for staff and their families
- 5% contribution towards a pension scheme
- Flexible working (if position allows)
- Time off in Lieu (TOIL) policy
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme and secure bike storage
- Ongoing access to training and development opportunities
- Annual appraisals and monthly supervisions
- Staff member of the month and year awards
Who better to tell you what it’s like to work with us than our current employees…
'Share is such a wonderful and nurturing organisation to work for. It's a treat to look forward to coming to work every day.'
'I enjoy working with the students and the flexibility I am given in order to plan lessons. Having support from other staff members and my manager has contributed to a lot of my happiness and success.'
'I most appreciate the ethos and atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoy the structure of the organisation and management, hierarchical politics never feel present which makes it much easier to reach out to management and colleagues.'