Share is a medium-sized charity with around 50 employees.
Share is proud to hold Investors in People gold accreditation meaning we're an organisation that truly understands the value of people. We previously won the prestigious award of Employer of the Year at Wandsworth Business Awards. We are an autism accredited organisation by the National Autistic Society and a Disability Confident employer.
Our values drive us forward. They provide the framework for everything we do, including who we hire. We believe everyone has something to offer others, and we build on people's individual talents, interests and abilities. We think happy employees are successful employees.
As well as the chance of working with an inspiring, friendly and committed team, we offer:
- Five weeks' paid holiday pro-rata, increasing by one day for each year of service to six weeks
- An extra day off for your birthday (pro-rata)
- Free 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme for employees and their families
- 5% contribution towards a pension scheme
- Flexible working (if position allows)
- Free and full access to Headspace (a mindfulness and meditation app)
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Who better to tell you what it’s like to work with us than our current employees…
'Share is such a wonderful and nurturing organisation to work for. It's a treat to look forward to coming to work every day.'
'I enjoy working with the students and the flexibility I am given in order to plan lessons. Having support from other staff members and my manager has contributed to a lot of my happiness and success.'
'I most appreciate the ethos and atmosphere. I thoroughly enjoy the structure of the organisation and management, hierarchical politics never feel present which makes it much easier to reach out to management and colleagues.'