Updated: 20 July 2021
As ever our priority is the wellbeing of students and staff and we want to make sure that people take every precaution to stay safe. All Share sites are currently open for people to attend on their allocated days. We have robust social distancing and hygiene measures in place. There's a high uptake of the vaccination among staff and students. Staff are regularly testing using both PCR and lateral flow tests.
We continue to offer remote services and support for those who still wish to remain at home.
We’re aware of the need to be flexible as things may change at any moment and we’ll continue to review and adapt our procedures as necessary.
A major change to our Clapham Junction site is a complete overhaul of our ventilation system to improve clean air flow through the building.
Other practical steps to make our environment as COVID-safe as possible include:
- running smaller class sizes to minimise interaction
- managing communal areas to limit the number of people in any one space
- minimising physical touch points by using door plates to open and close doors
- implementing rigorous cleaning regimes in the building throughout the day
- ensuring staff wear masks when moving around the building (students are encouraged to do so too)
- checking temperatures upon arrival
- making sure that handwashing guidelines are properly communicated and implemented
- providing personal student packs to reduce sharing things like stationery, craft activities and communication tools
Have a look at some pictures showing what our building looks like now.
We have opened up a new site at 336 Brixton Road in Lambeth. This building also is Covid-secure with safety levels that match those at our Altenburg Gardens site, and we’ve also made major changes to our garden site to make the indoor areas safe and secure.
For any more information on this or other issues please contact email@example.com.